The mission of the Division is to improve human health and public welfare by promoting the understanding of chemical mechanisms that govern disease processes and the toxicity of drugs, environmental agents, and endogenous chemicals. This will be accomplished by:
- Providing a forum for communicating research in the field of chemical toxicology
- Encouraging further research into chemical mechanisms of toxicity
- Providing a rigorous scientific basis for risk assessment
- Providing continuing education, leadership training, and career development opportunities for our fellow chemists
- Sponsoring with other societies and divisions, symposia, and other programs of mutual interest.
Message From The Chair