Join the Division of Chemical Toxicology
Interact with over 1,300 fellow scientists bound by a strong interest in Chemical Toxicology.
Elevate your professional profile. Our division is small enough for you to make an immediate impact.
Keep up with the latest research in our profession.
See you-tube video by Penny Beuning
Present papers at Division sponsored meetings.
- We have special mini-symposia which feature post-doc and graduate students.
- At our National meeting, post-docs and graduate students poster and oral presentations are evaluated and the best receive awards which include monetary prizes.
Receive the biannual Newsletter with information about
- Divisional and joint programs at National ACS Meetings,
- Programs at other topical meetings of interest
- invitation to present papers/posters at these meetings, deadlines for paper submissions, and
Any scientist or science student can join the Division of Chemical Toxicology.
There are three categories of membership
Regular members are ACS members and can hold office and vote.
National Affiliates are scientists not qualified for ACS membership who have affiliated with the ACS.
Divisional Affiliates are other scientists that do not belong to the ACS.
The membership fee is $20 with the reduced fee of $5 for students and postdocs.
How can I Join the Chemical Toxicology Division?
Download the application and mail it to our Treasurer (address is on application).
Alternatively, download the application form from: ACS Divisions Home Page.