The proposal must contain:
1. A symposium title.
2. A paragraph stating the idea behind the proposal, why it is timely, how this symposium will differ from those recently given at TOXI, and why TOXI is the appropriate forum for this symposium. (Chemical mechanisms of toxicology)
3. Indicate your willingness to organize this symposium at a different (later) time than originally proposed.
4. A list of potential speakers, preferably with tentative titles (4-6 speakers is a typical number submitted).
5. The names of several alternative speakers for the session should be included.
6. The speaker’s status should be listed as outlined in the template
Please use the template (see link above) for the proposal. The link is to a word document that can be used with submission
E-mail national meeting symposia proposals to Program Chair
Proposals will usually be considered for a half-day session only.